There have been a lot of recent hires at quantum companies in the past few weeks. We wish all of them the best of success as they take on their challenging and exciting new roles.
- Riverlane has appointed Michelle Lampa as Head of U.S. Operations. Previously she was the Director of U.S. Operations for M Squared.
- ColdQuanta has appointed Dr. Neil Anderson as General Manager of Quantum Components. His previous experience has been at Wasatch Photonics and a number of other optics and photonics companies. ColdQuanta has issued a press release announcing the appointment which can be accessed here.
- QuantWare has announced that Professor Charlie Marcus of the Niels Bohr Institute, University of Copenhagen has joined its Scientific Advisory Board. QuantWare’s press announcement about this appointment is available here.
- Catherine Lefebvre, PhD has joined Pasqal as Vice President Strategic Business Development North America. She comes to Pasqal from M Squared and previously held a number of roles in government, commercial companies, and academia. Pasqal’s press release about this appointment can be seen here.
- Dr. Simon Gustavsson has been named President and CTO of Atlantic Quantum. Gustavsson was the founder and CEO of Labber, a company which provided software for control and automation of quantum computing experiments. Labber was subsequently purchased by Keysight and he continued with them until recently when he joined Atlantic Quantum.
- And Sandbox AQ has recruited Nadia Carlsten, PhD as Vice President of Product. Most recently, she was the Head of Product at the AWS Center for Quantum Computing. Sandbox AQ has issued a news release announcing this appointment which you can find here.
May 14, 2022