Reflecting the dynamism of the industry, a number of management additions have been recently announced at companies including Cambridge Quantum Computing (CQC), ColdQuanta, Quantum Computing Inc. (QCI), Quantropi and Oxford Instruments Nanoscience.
· CQC has appointed Professor Stephen Clark as Head of Artificial Intelligence. Professor Clark was previously a Senior Staff Research Scientist at DeepMind and had previously been a faculty member at the University of Cambridge and also Oxford University.
· ColdQuanta has appointed Rushton McGarr as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Paul Lipman as Chief Commercial Officer. McGarr previously was CFO at FullContact, leading privacy-safe identity resolution company and Lipman previously served as CEO of BullGuard, an AI-enabled cybersecurity firm, which was acquired by NortonLifeLock.
· QCI has named Dave Morris as Chief Revenue Officer and Rebel Brown as VP of Marketing. Morris was previously Chief Revenue Officer at Airspace Systems, Inc., a leader in the drone detection and analytics space, and had roles at Cisco and Intel earlier in his career. Brown had previously led her own firm where she helped many U.S. and European advanced tech companies create, enter and lead markets.
· Quantropi has brought on Michael Redding as Chief Technology Officer who most recently was Managing Director and co-founder of Accenture Ventures.
· Oxford Instruments NanoScience has appointed Professor Martin Weides as Consultant Technical Director. Professor Weides will also continue his role as Professor of Quantum Technologies at the James Watt School of Engineering, University of Glasgow.
For more information on any of these announcements, you can click on any of the hyperlinks in the bulleted list above to view the news releases from each of these companies.
April 15, 2021